Thursday, June 2, 2011

Jane Lynch Named 2011 Emmy Awards Host!

After much speculation, Jane Lynch has officially been named as this year's Emmy Awards host.

The "Glee" star released a statement in which she revealed her excitement over the gig, telling, ?I am tickled pink to be hosting the Primetime Emmys. I?m looking forward to singing, dancing and sporting my finest tracksuit.?

Executive producer Mark Burnett seems just as eager to see the Emmy Award-winning actress front the show, as he told, "Jane was my first ? and only ? choice as the host for this year?s Primetime Emmys, and I am glad she said ?yes.' She has incredible comedic timing, and is a charismatic, talented actress whose energy leaps off the screen and stage. I am thrilled and excited to have her as our host.?

You can catch all the excitement when the Emmys airs Sunday, September 18 on FOX.

Source: http://celebrity-gossip.net/jane-lynch/jane-lynch-named-2011-emmy-awards-host-510644

January Jones Jennie Finch Jennifer Aniston

No comments:

Post a Comment