Sunday, June 12, 2011

Khloe Kardashian Wasn't Attracted to Lamar at First

Khloe Kardashian Wasn't Attracted to Lamar at First

 

 

Anyone who watches Khloe Kardashian's new E! show Khloe & Lamar can see that the reality star is head-over-heels for her husband -- and they've got the PDA to prove it!

But Kardashian, 26, admits that it definitely wasn't love at first sight with Lakers player Lamar Odom. "The first time I met Lamar I wasn't that down for him," she says. "It was typical: I was in a night club, he was a basketball player, and I ain't no whore, sister! But once I got to know him -- his heart, his smile -- I love everything about Lamar."

Another thing the 5-ft. 10-in.-tall reality star, who calls herself "a bigger girl," loves about her 6-ft. 10-in.-tall athlete husband is how small he makes her feel -- especially compared to her pint-sized sisters, Kim and Kourtney. "I've never had anyone had anyone make me feel as petite and dainty as Lamar does," she says. "He always calls me a little girl, and it's so cute!"

Watch our exclusive video interview to hear more about Khloe's struggles with body image and how Nivea's Goodbye Cellulite, Hello Bikini! challenge is helping her reduce her cellulite. Plus, find out what to expect from the upcoming season of Keeping Up with the Kardashians, which premieres June 12. (Hint: Khloe says there will be two weddings this season!)

Source: http://www.ivillage.com/khloe-kardashian-wasnt-attracted-lamar-first/1-a-356927

Ciara Cindy Crawford Cindy Taylor

No comments:

Post a Comment