Sunday, January 2, 2011

Rihanna's Pure New Year's Eve

Pulling in a handsome paycheck, Rihanna was front and center for the New Year's celebration at Pure Nightclub in Las Vegas, Nevada on Friday night (December 31).

Making her way around the Caesars Palace venue, the Barbadian beauty happily tended to hostess obligations while joined by a few friends to ring in 2011.

Fresh off of a holiday trip to her native Barbados, RiRi had another fine year in 2010 - with her recently crediting much of her fame to her hit song "Umbrella".

She told Q magazine, "I did have a deal with an umbrella company and they had a range of very good umbrellas. This is kind of weird because I grew up in Barbados and there?s not a great culture of umbrellas like there is in the UK and Europe. I guess we have the occasional storm or maybe the Caribbean is more known for its hurricanes and an umbrella isn?t going to get you very far in a situation like that."

The 22-year-old added, "But, yes, I have a few umbrellas. Maybe ten? I dunno, but I am very grateful to the umbrella for what it has done for my career."

Source: http://celebrity-gossip.net/new-years-celebrations-2010-2011/rihannas-pure-new-years-eve-452493

Audrina Patridge Autumn Reeser Avril Lavigne

No comments:

Post a Comment