Monday, January 24, 2011

Kim And Kourtney Kardashian's Love Lives Get Interesting In NYC

'I just felt like I wanted to be single,' Kim says of her time filming 'Kourtney & Kim Take New York.'
By Jocelyn Vena, with reporting by Christina Garibaldi


Kim Kardashian
Photo: MTV News

On Sunday (January 23), two of the Kardashian sisters will kick off the new season of their newest E! show, "Kourtney & Kim Take New York." And if you thought there was drama in L.A., then you should brace yourself for their ups, downs and Kanye encounters in the Big Apple.

This season, serial monogamist Kim decided that she'd play the field for once, and she admits that the experiment had mixed results. "Well, because it is the first time that I'm single," she told MTV News. "I never have been single in my life. So [after] getting married as a teenager and then getting into a relationship, each lasting like four years — after that, something inside of me, I just felt like I wanted to be single.

"I only was, like, really dating one guy on the show, but I learned the hard way that maybe a few guys that I would go out to eat with probably wanted to be with me for other reasons than getting to know me. It was more about being on a show," she continued. "I decided to be super open about that."

And while Kim was putting herself back on the market, she also ended up living with Kourtney and Scott Disick, Kourtney's baby daddy, which was "not really what I set it out to be," she said. "But it turned out to be amazing.

"New York is a little more hectic, so when we would go out and film there was just paparazzi and fans, but it was just a little too hectic for a baby," Kim added of the choice to not include baby Mason on the show. "In L.A., it's our home, so it's more comfortable for him."

Previews of the series show Scott looking at engagement rings. Does that mean these two crazy kids will finally take the plunge? "You are going to have to watch," Kourtney teased. "There's no ring on my finger, and I'm just happy the way things are."

Related Photos

Source: http://www.mtv.com/news/articles/1656448/kourtney-kim-take-new-york.jhtml

Missi Pyle Missy Peregrym Molly Sims

No comments:

Post a Comment