Friday, August 19, 2011

Freida Pinto Covers InStyle UK's September 2011 Issue

Showing off her adorableness for all to see, Freida Pinto appears on the cover of the September 2011 issue of InStyle UK.

The 26-year-old "Rise of the Planet of the Apes" actress was photographed by Alan Gelati while clad in a velvet dress with lace sleeves from the Emilio Pucci Fall 2011 Collection for the front page shot.

Talking with the mag about topics such as her romance with "Slumdog Millionaires" co-star Dev Patel and her adoration for anything Chanel, highlights from Freida's interview are as follows. For more, be sure to visit InStyle UK!

On her love for Chanel: ?I tell you why I like Chanel so much: when I started off, no one wanted to give me clothes to wear. Absolutely no one. All the labels would say ??Who is she?? But Chanel believed in me from the very beginning. For the very first red carpet I did at the 2008 Toronto Film Festival, they dressed me up in their very current season collection. It?s a massive brand.?

On her role in Rise of The Planet of the Apes: ?One of the most beautiful scripts I read in 2010?, as she calls it. She hadn?t seen any previous Planet of the Apes movies. I didn?t watch the Tim Burton film,? she says, ?and as for the older Charlton Heston film ? I walked into the living room once when my mum was watching it, I just laughed and walked out! I was little and didn?t understand it.?

On her relationship with Dev: ?I always say I don?t think there will be anybody who understands [their rise to fame] better than him. Not even my family ? because they were not with me every step of the way, but he literally was and I was with him.?

On helping Dev develop an authentic Mumbai accent: ?Yes, with the accent, he was a bit nervous. But all I told him was, ?Don?t do the whole ?Goodness Gracious Me!? thing. That just makes it very comical and it?s not required for Slumdog Millionaire.?

Source: http://celebrity-gossip.net/freida-pinto/freida-pinto-covers-instyle-uks-september-2011-issue-535155

Amanda Swisten Amber Arbucci

No comments:

Post a Comment