Thursday, March 3, 2011

Holly Madison Shows Her Cellulite in Unretouched Bikini Photos

Holly Madison Shows Her Cellulite in Unretouched Bikini Photos

Well, this is refreshing! Holly Madison has admitted that she was recently criticized by her Peepshow director for gaining 15 pounds following her move to Las Vegas -- but the former Playmate refuses to feel ashamed of her body.

"I'd rather be overweight and curvy than super thin with no curves," Madison, 32, told Life & Style at a photo shoot on Feb 21. "I'm proud of my body."

So proud, in fact, that Madison allowed the magazine to print unretouched bikini photos of her -- something that ladies of Hollywood almost never do.

"I have cellulite -- and had it even when I was at my absolute thinnest," she admits. "I'm never not going to have cellulite. People need to just accept that it's there and maybe dress accordingly or use body makeup to cope with it." 

The Holly's World star does admit that she was initially hurt by the criticisms of her fuller figure. "Once I realized that other people were noticing that I'd packed on a few, I was embarrassed to go onstage," she revealed. "After moving to Vegas, I lived in a suite in Planet Hollywood for a year and ordered room service all the time. I like food too much to go on some crazy diet. French fries are my favorite downfall."

But Madison says she's not about to get all crazy about the extra weight and does her best to stay healthy with Pilates classes, 20-minute runs and by mixing prepared meals from the Fresh Diet delivery service into her lifestyle.

 

"I've always had a butt, and I want to keep it -- cellulite and all," she says. "I'm not perfect, but I love my curves." 

 

Source: http://www.ivillage.com/holly-madison-shows-her-cellulite-unretouched-bikini-photos/1-a-328401

Roselyn Sanchez Rozonda Thomas Saira Mohan

No comments:

Post a Comment