Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Chris Lambton Finds Love with Another 'Bachelor' Cast-off

Chris Lambton Finds Love with Another 'Bachelor' Cast-off

Former Bachelorette suitor Chris Lambton has finally found love! The Massachusetts landscaper has been happily dating Bachelor Pad's Peyton Wright, who he met at an ABC event.

"I love her and I'm so happy to be with her," Lambton, 33, told UsMagazine.com at a Bachelor reunion party in N.Y.C. Saturday. "And you know what, the one good thing that came from this show, well two good things -- one, meeting Peyton and two, the strong friendships I made. I have no regrets about doing the show."

Lambton was dumped by Ali Fedotowsky the day before the final rose ceremony, when she had decided that Roberto Martinez was the one.

"It worked out for the best!" Wright, 27, chimed in.

Lambton and Wright began hanging out in August and made it official in the fall. 

"I think I asked her to be my girlfriend Oct. 3rd," Lambton said.

"I made him!" laughed Wright. "I'm like, 'Are we going to define this?' And he said, 'Peyton, will you be my girlfriend?'"

The new lovebirds spend their time eating sushi and watching TV, but only one half of the couple is watching the new season of The Bachelor.

"I'm definitely not (watching)," said Lambton, who was originally asked to be this season's main man.

But Wright has her pick for Brad Womack: "I like Emily a lot -- they definitely have a connection!"

What do you think of Chris and Peyton as a couple? Chime in below!

Source: http://www.ivillage.com/chris-lambton-finds-love-another-bachelor-cast/1-a-319241

Maria Sharapova Mariah Carey Mariah OBrien

No comments:

Post a Comment