Monday, February 7, 2011

Bellator Adds Nazareno Malegarie, Featherweight With MMA's Best Record

by Michael David SmithThe fighter with the best record in mixed martial arts is heading to Bellator and ready to enter the promotion's Season 4 featherweight tournament.

Nazareno Malegarie, who has built up a 19-0 record while fighting for Brazilian promotions, is now ready to fight in the United States, Bellator announced Monday.

"I'm just very excited to finally have the chance to show fans in the United States what I'm capable of," Malegarie said in a statement. "Signing with Bellator was very important for me, and I'm ready to prove myself."

 

Permalink | Email this | Linking Blogs | Comments

Source: http://www.mmafighting.com/2011/01/31/bellator-adds-nazareno-malegarie-featherweight-with-mmas-best/

SI INTERNATIONAL SEAGATE TECHNOLOGY SCIENTIFIC GAMES SANDISK SALESFORCE COM

No comments:

Post a Comment