Sunday, November 6, 2011

Miranda Kerr & Flynn's Big Apple Weekend Bonding

Venturing out for a relaxing weekend with her main man, Miranda Kerr was spotted strolling about the Big Apple on Saturday (November 5).

The supermodel mommy toted her growing son Flynn Bloom in her arms as the too-cute twosome tended to a few leisurely errands.

Meanwhile, Miss Kerr is currently readying to strut her stuff in the $2.5 million Fantasy Bra at the upcoming Victoria's Secret Fashion Show.

Of her return to the runway for the lingerie giant, the 28-year-old told, "It?s very special. And now I feel better than ever. I feel healthier than I?ve ever felt. It was wonderful to have a bit of time off after I was pregnant and having Flynn. But now I?m back in the swing of things and it feels good.?

Source: http://celebrity-gossip.net/miranda-kerr/miranda-kerr-flynns-big-apple-weekend-bonding-558609

Jennifer Love Hewitt Jennifer Morrison

No comments:

Post a Comment