Saturday, October 15, 2011

Ashley Greene Covers Allure November 2011

With just one month remaining before the theatrical release of her "Breaking Dawn: Part 1" movie, Ashley Greene is getting into promotional mode as she nabbed the cover of the November 2011 issue of Allure magazine.

The 24-year-old Alice Cullen actress glammed up for the front page and accompanying spread photo shoot while chatting with the publication about her "Twilight" co-stars and beauty preferences.

Highlights from Miss Greene's interview are as follows. For more, be sure to visit Allure!

On whether she was jealous after losing out on the role of Bella Swan to Kristen Stewart:
"Everyone asks, 'Weren't you jealous?' No, I think that the casting was so spot-on, especially between Rob and Kristen. Dude, I just got lucky in all fronts, because not only am I in Twilight, but the character's just so damn lovable."

On Robert Pattinson and her fellow co-stars' sudden rise to stardom:
"Rob. Oh, Rob. He's very endearing, but you've seen his interviews. He's like, 'Ah, I don't know... Oh, God. All of us essentially were unknown. So everyone kind of went through this crazy whirlwind [together],'" Greene says. "It was really nice to be able to confide in people who were going through the exact same thing."

On her makeup preferences:
"I definitelyuse concealer. I'm not a huge foundation girl, but Mark [Greene is a spokeswoman] has something called Get a Tint, and it's kind of a mix between foundation and lotion, with a little bit of bronze. Florida girl - gotta have a tan! I also use Mark Gloss Gorgeous Stay On Lip Stain. It's not supershiny, and it's not sticky, because that drives me insane."

On her skin care preferences:
"For my face, I use suscreen every day. Mark has something called Light Bright Lighten & Depuff Eye Gel that I'm obsessed with."

On her scent preferences:
"I wear Kai lotion and oil. It's a gardenia-type smell. Really fresh."

Source: http://celebrity-gossip.net/ashley-greene/ashley-greene-covers-allure-november-2011-552773

Anna Kournikova Anna Paquin

No comments:

Post a Comment