Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Did Rick Fox Get Voted Off 'DWTS'?

Did Rick Fox Get Voted Off 'DWTS'?

It was another shocking elimination night on Dancing with the Stars, as the lowest-scoring couple, Bristol Palin and Mark Ballas, managed to hold on for another week.

Instead, it was basketball player-turned-actor Rick Fox and partner Cheryl Burke who got the boot during Tuesday night's show.

"It's been amazing," Fox, 41, who is dating actress Eliza Dushku, said after getting the bad news. "It's been a transformational journey for my relationship with my girlfriend and with my daughters."

As graceful as his exit was, the former L.A. Lakers player admits he is still feeling the sadness of packing up his dancing shoes.

"We were the couple going home," Fox told E! News backstage. "It's a lot of work put in; you don't visualize going home, you visualize being here every week. But it's now something that both (Cheryl and I are) processing for the first time. Not having to go to the studio to rehearse tomorrow? That's a hard pill to swallow."

"Rick and I have developed such a good relationship and such open communication," added Burke. "It's something I've never had with previous partners. I've learned a lot from Rick. I'm going to miss his stories and his friendship."

Do you think Rick Fox deserved to go home? Chime in below!

Source: http://www.ivillage.com/did-rick-fox-get-voted-dwts/1-a-295471

Jaime Pressly Jamie Chung Jamie Gunns

No comments:

Post a Comment